CFO, Private Equity Backed Software Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding FinTech Software provider to the financial markets which had recently secured a high level of investment from a Private Equity firm. Keen to make the best possible use of this new investment, they urgently required a highly knowledgeable and experienced CFO to allocate and manage their finance and capital globally.
Key responsibilities of this role required:
- Overseeing all financial activities including reporting, budgeting, statutory accounting, tax management and cash management
- Working as part of a global executive leadership team to contribute and execute to growth plans and present effectively to investors at quarterly meetings.
- Effectively establishing robust controls for all FX requirements and activities as the company operates in multi-currency and jurisdictions
- Managinging all contract and pricing agreements
- Overseeing all financial areas of payroll and employee benefits across a global footprint
- Further developing and enhancing the risk management requirements within the company
- Suitable candidates for this role needed to have a demonstrable track record in working in a highly data driven environment, as this organisation has a Board that will only be influenced in decision making through rigorous data and analytics.
- Suitable candidates will also be required to demonstrate that they have played a significant and lead part in delivering revenue growth in previous organisations
- Previous experience of working alongside external investors, banks and other stakeholders is essential to the successful delivery of this role.
This was a very exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious finance professional to join a dynamic team in an organisation that is becoming highly regarded in the Capital Markets SaaS sector. This role was highly commercial and the successful candidate would have the opportunity to make a significant positive impact within the business and will thus be able to benefit from, and be privileged to participate in, the value creation that is predicted.
iopa Solutions contacted the top 20 candidates who were well qualified for this position and five candidates were shortlisted within a 2 week time frame. The candidates were interviewed with a 2 stage interview process and a final offer on one of the preferred candidates was made within 10 days. Due to the urgency of the requirement, iopa Solutions negotiated the successful candidates notice period down to one month from three months which was greatly appreciated by the client. We are happy to report that the successful candidate is very happy and settled into the role 2 years on!