Enterprise Software Consultant (GRC)
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing company working with some of the largest organisations around the world? Due to an increased demand, this company is looking for an experienced and motivated Enterprise Software Consultant to join its team. You can be based
anywhere globally so this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking a flexible work/life balance.
Role responsibilities include
- Becoming a real champion of the GRC product offering
- Confidently lead customers through every step of an agile delivery methodology.
- Offer a trusted approach to all customer interactions.
- Apply domain expertise in areas of GRC that offers enterprise success.
- Define solution architectures based on customers’ functional & technical requirements
- Analyse data to establish proposed data models.
- Develop clear specifications for the development team as and when required.
- Actively contribute to product development with ideas/specs of new features
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success of working within a software company. You will have a background and experience in a client facing role with detailed awareness of process understanding and translating these into a workable solution architecture.
- You will provide technical solutions to both new and existing customers which fit defined technical and business requirements and constraints.
- You will understand data models (one-to-one, one-to-many relationships)
- Have solid experience defining new and documenting existing process flows.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, with ability to organise and present technical material in an easily understood manner.
- Previous GRC domain expertise is preferred