A highly respected and well known online trading platform provider to the financial market, with
offices located globally, is currently seeking a Business Analyst to be based from their Japan office.
As a business analyst you’ll work, helping to manage, change and plan for the future in line with our client’s goals.
You’ll need to understand the current organisational situation within the financial markets and trading space, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs, in relation to information and F2B software systems.
You’ll need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way the organisation works and the sector it operates in, as you’ll be helping the organisation to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a ‘translator’ where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation’s needs.
- You will be a result-oriented individual with a commercial mind-set, with excellent skills in putting procedures in place.
- You will have demonstrable professional experience with business analysis and project
management in financial services.
- Ability to capture and articulate business requirements and write detailed specifications.
- You will have technical knowledge – with experience in Market data, sales CRM, reporting as well other core functions.
- You have a good understanding of financial markets and trading.
- You have experience with equities, fixed income, forex and derivatives.
- Technical knowledge – F2B systems and processes
- Excellent Japanese and English verbal and written skills are a must.
- You will be a Japanese national or possess a residence permit to work in Japan.