At Iopa Solutions we decided it was about time we took a good look around and appreciate all that we have in the new year. For us, this meant the city of London! Proud to be based on Fleet Street, we have decided to celebrate all the City has to offer.
This month we have put together a goody pack for one lucky winner paying homage to our great City! The prize includes a mounted work of art capturing the London cityscape, along with some fun accessories to add to your desk!
Want to be in with a chance to win a goody pack? Simply visit @Iopa_Solutions, follow us and RT our competition tweet to be in with a chance to win. Terms and conditions available below.
Good luck! Deadline is Friday 29th January 2016 at midnight. The winner will be announced on Monday 1st February 2016.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Iopa Solutions Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- To enter the promotion you must be a resident of UK and Ireland. Employees, agents and/or representatives of Iopa Solutions, its parent or subsidiaries and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the competition, and the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this contest. For the purpose of this competition, immediate family is defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at midnight on 29th January 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
- One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- There is one prize: a London goody pack
- Any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the closing date and will be contacted by the 1st February 2016 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
- If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and by entering this promotion you hereby release Twitter from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter The information you provide will only be used for sending you the Prize.
- You must not re-post, forward or otherwise share the Promoter’s Twitter messages or posts with any of your Twitter contacts who are under the legal drinking age in that intended recipient’s country of residence.
- You must not create multiple Twitter accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
- You represent and warrant that you either own, or have the necessary licenses in, all content that you provide to us, and that the Promoter is able to use and publish such content, including your Twitter user name on its social media platforms and in marketing campaigns.
- You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped SAE to Iopa Solutions, London within three months of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion, including but not limited to instances where voting for an entrant’s submission has been paid for or otherwise incentivised in any other way either by that entrant or on their behalf.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Iopa Solutions, 107 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB